No need for a food processor with this easy recipe. Makes 12.
- 300g (2 cups) plain flour
- 90g (1 cup) any grainy cereal or muesli
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 3 tsp. baking powder
- 200g (1 cup) brown sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 60ml (¼ cup) rice bran oil
- 376g (1¼ cups) EasiYo Greek Style Mixed Berries & Bits yogurt
- 250g (1 cup) EasiYo Greek Yogurt
- 40g (¼ cup) frozen berries
In a large bowl, sift in flour and combine with the cereal, baking powder, baking soda, sugar and cinnamon. Mix well.
In another bowl, whisk together the eggs, oil, yogurt and berries.
Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and fold gently to combine. Careful not to over mix.
Spoon mixture into 12 muffin cups and bake for 15 - 20 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
If you are freezing your muffins, be sure to squeeze out all the extra air from the bag before putting them in the freezer.