- 4 egg whites
- 1 ½ cups caster sugar
- 1 Tbsp corn flour
- 1 tsp vinegar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp hot water
- EasiYo Greek Unsweetened Yogurt or your favourite EasiYo Greek style yogurt flavour
- Fresh fruit for topping
- Preheat oven to 140°C
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl in the order they are listed above.
- Beat on high speed approximately 10-15 minutes, until stiff peaks form
- Line a round baking sheet with baking paper and gently spoon the pavlova mixture onto the sheet in a round cake shape
- Leave room on the edges for expansion while baking
- Bake 1.5 hours, don’t worry if you see cracking, that means it is crunchy and that's good!
- Let pavlova cool
- Stir EasiYo yogurt until smooth then put dollops of yogurt on top of the Pavlova.
- Top with your favourite fresh fruit
- Either leave at room temperature for up to 2 hours, or transfer to the fridge.
- It is important to use EasiYo Greek Style yogurts as it is thicker than regular yogurt flavours.
- Hint from Maggie in Consumer Services: egg whites should be at room temperature before whisking to ensure a perfect meringue.
Conversion: 1 metric cup = 250ml. 1 Tbsp = 15g.
Easy pavlova recipe credit to Kidspot
Where to buy in-store Buy online